A very reputable, financially stable acute-care hospital near Rancho Cucamonga, CA is looking for a CLINICAL NURSE EDUCATOR to join their team!! This could be a great opportunity for the right person. The prestigious hospital is looking for an RN with previous clinical education experience. High compensation plus excellent benefits truly make this an opportunity not worth passing up!
- The Clinical Nurse Educator plans, directs, coordinates, conducts, evaluates educational activities/programs and implements staff development, continuing education, orientation, annual update, and competency evaluation processes including remediation of staff in the assigned department(s).
- The Clinical Educator serves as a facilitator of student experiences and is involved in multidisciplinary committees and task groups in the development of hospital policies, procedures and quality improvement activities. It is expected that the employee will demonstrate behavior consistent with the Core Values.
- These activities are implemented within the framework of the Hospital, Nursing Division, and Department Mission, Vision, goals and objectives.
- BSN required. (MSN preferred, not required).
- Minimum of four (4) years current acute care clinical nursing experience required. Experience in an accredited acute care hospital or healthcare facility to include educator experience.
This is a wonderful opportunity for someone looking to take the next step in their career. The hospital is a very well recognized, financially stable facility looking for good RNs! Please apply for more details.