BioClinica is seeking experienced project managers to join our IVR/IWR Services Group. This position will be a home-based on the west coast.
Responsibilities & Qualifications:
The Project Manager is responsible for the successful completion of IVR and IWR projects and ensuring client satisfaction.
This includes identifying project guidelines and communication needs, and performing project analysis and management by:
- Establishing clear and measurable project operating guidelines with Account Executive and Sponsor representatives
- Defining timelines, milestones and limitations for project staff
- Identifying critical project success factors for tracking, analysis and reporting
- Providing project updates to Sponsor representative(s) and Account Executive on schedule
- Communicating timely, appropriate project information to project teams, sponsor, sponsor vendors and sites
A Strong candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor"s degree in life science, pharmacy, or nursing preferred
- 3+ years clinical trials experience within a CRO or pharmaceutical research organization required; preferably in a clinical supplies or interactive voice response related role.
- Working knowledge of GCH, ICH guidelines and FDA regulations