Maxim Healthcare Services is currently seeking a Clinical Supervisor - Registered Nurse / RN to be directly responsible for clinical activities of office staff. The Clinical Supervisor - Registered Nurse - RN will be part of a team that plans, implements and evaluates our patients' plans of care.
Responsibilities and Duties of a Maxim Clinical Supervisor Include:
- Enforces and demonstrates 100% compliance with all Federal, State and local regulations
- Assesses and supervises the delivery of home care services by field staff
- Provides in-home supervision of home care cases
- Updates care plans as necessary during supervisory visits
- Assists with orienting and training Maxim employees
Maxim Healthcare Services is one of the leading providers of medical staffing, home health and wellness services in the United States. Founded in 1988, Maxim has rapidly expanded to include 12 divisions and over 400 branch offices in 44 states and the District of Columbia. We have earned a position as an innovative leader in the healthcare industry through our emphasis on quality patient care, compliance initiatives and customer service. Today, Maxim is one of the largest privately owned companies in our industry.
Maxim has committed itself to achieving exemplary corporate citizenship, best practices of effective corporate governance, the highest levels of integrity and professionalism, integrity in the operation of federal healthcare programs, and a culture of openness, accountability and compliance throughout Maxim.
Maxim Healthcare Services is recognized nationally as a leading provider of homecare services. With most offices accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Health Care (ACHC), our goal is to provide compassionate care that preserves patient dignity while helping achieve the highest degree of recovery, comfort and independence. We specialize in providing long term continuous care to chronically ill pediatric and adult patients. To ensure continuity of services and effective clinical outcomes, our staff works with the physician and the patient's family to implement a plan of care.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Current state license as an RN, BSN preferred
- Current CPR
- At least 2 years as a Registered Nurse
- Thorough knowledge of State, Federal, and ACHC regulations
- Current state driver's license and automobile insurance
- Proficient in computers
- Minimum of 1 year experience in Home Healthcare
- Critical Care and Pediatric experience a plus
- Highly motivated, self-disciplined and have excellent communication skills
Our company is committed to maintaining a challenging environment that promotes personal accountability, personal growth, and an active role in the driving vision of the company. We understand that our employees are our greatest asset, and we are happy to offer them the following benefits:
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance & 401(k)
- 529 college savings plan
- 17 days paid time off (*) in addition to holidays
To learn more about Maxim Healthcare Services, please visit our website www.maximhealthcare.com and APPLY ONLINE at www.joinmaxim.com. EOE/AAE
* Does not apply to CA residents. CA residents are eligible for 10 vacation days and 7 sick days.
Keywords: RN, Registered Nurse, Nurse, nurse, nursing, homecare, home care, healthcare, health care, home health, home healthcare, med surg, ER, Emergency Room, ICU, intensive care unit, NICU, hospice, RN case manager, RN clinical supervisor, r.n., rn, acute care, homecare manager, home care manager, clinical director, clinical administrator, patient care manager, director of nursing, DON, DOCS, field case manager, field clinical supervisor, director of clinical services, RN manager, registered nurse manager, RN supervisor, registered nurse supervisor, nurse management, nurse manager, RN director, registered nurse director, visit nurse, admission nurse, skilled visit, case management, pediatric clinical supervisor, pediatric case manager, home care nurse, homecare nurse, home health nurse, staff nurse