Title: Tool Room Lathe Operator
Date Prepared: 1/12/09
Due to business demands and growth we have immediate openings at Busche Workholding, Located in Northern Indiana.
General Responsibilities and Function: To operate a variety of machine tools to produce precision parts applying knowledge of mechanics, shop mathematics, metal properties, layout and machining procedures.
* Applicants must have their own tools as well as minimum of 2 years experience in Tool Room
* Knowledge of a Chevalier Lathe with Anilam controls.
* Set up/ Run detailed parts (single & multiple part runs)
* Able to work with minimal supervision
* Able to interpret blueprints
* Milling and Grinding experience a plus.
We offer a competitive wage and benefit package including Medical, Dental, Rx Drug, Vision and Life Insurance, as well as 11 paid holidays, 401K with a 50% match, functions for entire family, paid vacations, bonus plans and more!!!