Get new similar jobs by email for
Owings Mills, MD
Role and Responsibilities
· Required to resolve past due short term loans
· Responsible for contacting debtors by phone calls and sending written correspondence at their residence and place of employment
· Responsible for negotiating and acquiring payment arrangements, that is both helpful to the debtor and the company.
· Responsible for abiding by and familiarizing self with collections laws on each and every account.
· Ability to be courteous, knowledgeable, and exemplify a “soft” collections approach when working with the debtor.
· Meet personal monthly goals and assist in meeting team monthly goals.
· Make phone calls to debtors the majority of your work day.
· Representative must cross-train with the customer service department for a maximum of two weeks. (Time frame is subject to change)
Qualifications and Education Requirements
· High School Diploma, some college or college degree preferred.
· No collections experience necessary.
· Professional individual with a solid customer service, or collections background.
· Flexibility with working some evening hours to reach customers who live on the west coast.
· Computer Literate & Computer Savvy
· Good Attendance Record
· Ability to work well in a team environment