Get new similar jobs by email for
ABOUT NATHAN SPORTS:
As a market leader in groundbreaking Running Essentials products, NATHAN purposefully designs performance-driven gear that help athletes run stronger and longer. NATHAN's essential hydration, visibility, and performance offerings -- targeted to dedicated athletes at all skill levels -- include hydration, vests, belts, handhelds, bottles, active visibility, reflective vests, and outdoor gear essentials.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Responsible for AR processes and procedures including entering, applying, and posting of cash/wire deposits, and opening and closing batches.
- Prepare, maintain and analyze AR related reports
- Process manual credit card sales and refunds
- Investigate deductions and chargebacks and maintain the monthly chargeback report
- Key collection processes including sending skip letters for omitted invoices, proactive communication to customers to ensure invoices are paid within terms, and generate, review and mail monthly statements.
- Responsible for daily billing; work with warehouse operations to generate invoices daily
CRITICAL SUCCESS FACTORS/CORE COMPETENCIES:
- Can communicate clearly, both one on one and in a team setting
- Detailed oriented, self starter, can take on a project or address an issue with little direction
- Proactive vs. reactive
- Multi-task, effective time management skills, able to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced challenging environment
- Demonstrates leadership qualities, ethical and moral code of utmost importance
- A minimum of 3-5 years experience
- Ability to organize and manage a variety of activities while addressing multiple priorities
- Proven communication skills
- Proficient using Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook on a daily basis; strong computer skills are critically important
- Applicant must be local to area. Job headquartered in Sharon Hill, Pa. Nathan will not pay for job relocation to area
- Proactive collection skills; being assertive yet maintaining the relationship of goodwill with our customers