Looking for a new career?
We offer a comprehensive two week training program and unlimited earning potential, making a career in collections with FAST ideal for anyone who is motivated to perform. Our collectors are in charge of making calls each day, negotiating debt repayment, and documenting their progress as they work toward delivering results for our clients.
We are a nationwide third-party collection agency dealing exclusively in consumer debt collections. We are made up of strategically aimed teams of collection specialists who enjoy working with each other in a fast paced environment to deliver results for our clients. Our competitive, team-based workplace gives our collectors the motivation and the support to succeed. We pay top dollar for top talent, and each employee has a stake in our success.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform collection activities in accordance with FDCPA, state and local collections laws in an effort to recover unpaid debt.
- Proper handling of Inbound/Outbound collection calls while meeting production goals established by supervisor and management.
- Negotiate re-payment of the debt per company and client standards.
- Assist the consumer on the best payment option.
- Locate consumers via company approved skip-tracing methods.
- Perform required documentation for individual manager as required including but not limited to run rates, hit lists, etc.
- Follow all company policies and procedures, be on time and participate in all team meetings, activities, etc. while pursuing these duties.
We make the decision to join the FAST team easy with incentives like:
- Hourly wage plus an aggressive, industry leading incentive structure with UNLIMITED income potential.
- A culture that encourages and rewards mature collectors that are serious about a career in collections, not just a job.
- Hands-on leadership from the top down to hone your success.
- Ongoing training and development programs.
- Medical, dental, 401k and PTO (Paid Time Off)
- A fun and casual work environment: jeans are okay!
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations.
- Proficent typing skills (10 key)
- Ability to work on a desktop computer and soft phone placing a large number of outgoing calls each day.
- Strong communication, negotiation and problem solving skills desired.
- Self motivated
- Problem solving and negotiating skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to work well in a high call environment
Visit us at https://frontlinecareers.silkroad.com/