Get new similar jobs by email for
Collections Representative - F...
Engage with a company that knows you’re as
important as the customer.
Engage with a team that thrives on solving problems together. Engage with leadership that listens. Engage with new experiences and see what happens.
We’re in the process of separating from GE to a standalone company with 59 million customer accounts and business partnerships of all sizes. We’re building something new and exciting and we would love for you to join us. We can offer the best of two great worlds: GE’s rock-solid leadership combined with the fresh ideas of a new team.
Engage as a COLLECTION REPRESENTATIVE
We’ve all been there—sometimes a bill just doesn’t get paid. That doesn’t make a customer any less of a VIP. In this role, you’ll tackle the important work of getting past-due accounts up to date. You’ll handle outbound calls, set up payment arrangements, counsel our cardholders on their financial situations and use your communication and influencing skills to figure out why a payment is late and how to fix the situation. You’ll also investigate past-due accounts using tracking resources like FastData and Surveyor.
On day one, you'll enjoy a warm, welcoming environment with benefits that include
We need you to:
• Trained to handle outbound calls and/or receive inbound calls surrounding consumer past due credit card accounts.
• set up payment arrangements to bring past due accounts current
• Educate our customers.
• Identify and find ways to improve service.
• Identify and report call trends
Qualifications and Requirements
• 6+ months of customer service experience in any industry or equivalent military experience
• Basic Math Skills - Arithmetic computation.
Eligibility Requirements :
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
Desired skills and experience
• Have at least 6 months experience in a collections position.
• Working knowledge of PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Experience working in an environment where service levels are tracked.
• FDCPA requirements.
If you’re the kind of person who can engage and solve problems, you’re the kind of person we need. Learn more and apply at www.SynchronyCareers.com
Engage with us.
Explore our call center jobs at www.SynchronyCareers.com
Synchrony Financial offers a great work environment and challenging careers. Synchrony Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer for all, including minorities, women, protected veterans and disabled.