Get new similar jobs by email for
Collegiate Partnership Manager
We are OCM, dedicated to serving college students, parents and administrators.
From move-in to graduation, we provide products and services that facilitate success in college. A safe, personalized living space, support from friends and family, and self-actualization and achievement.
OCM has over 30 years of experience, over 900 partner colleges and universities, over 3,000,000 families served (and counting).
The Collegiate Partnership Manager is responsible for all sales activities, from lead generation through close in an assigned client list as well as implementing agreed upon marketing plans at assigned campuses meeting the business goals of retaining and expanding the OCM customer base. The position requires periodic travel to assigned colleges/universities as welll as conferences.
· Partner with school sponsors to determine the products, services and advertising initiatives that best meet their needs; influencing sponsor to follow OCM “program blueprint” in order for our programs to obtain profitable results.
· Obtain required information for sponsor mailings and execute follow up.
· Make complex sales and negotiations, attend sales presentations and helps close sales deals. Directly manages customer accounts, as appropriate. Develops sales proposals, responses to red flags and requests for proposals.
· Sell in program upgrades, new programs, testing opportunities and other OCM initiatives to sponsors obtaining approvals, participation, or sponsorship.
· Resolve red flag issues that may jeopardize the continuation of the program(s);
· Develop and maintain positive and productive relationships with sponsoring organizations and schools.
· Travel to and participate in student and professional conferences as well as campus sales calls and “on sites”.
· Build and foster a network of referrals to create new opportunities for revenue growth.
· Generate and develop new customer accounts to increase revenue, by cold-calling if necessary.
· Maintain contact with all clients to ensure high levels of revenue and client satisfaction.
· Additional responsibilities
· 1-2 years of sales experience in related industry preferred, including internships.
· Proven ability to achieve seasonal and annual sales goals preferred.
· Periodic travel to campuses and conference sites, including occasional weekends.
· Effective and professional presentation, verbal and written communication abilities.
· Willingness and ability to work beyond standard business hours as needed.
· Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
OCM offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits package including, medical, dental, vision and 401K.
EEO-A/A. Minorities and women encouraged to apply
Please submit resume and salary history via the "Apply" button