We are in need of Journeymen and Apprentice level commercial/industrial electricians throughout the Greater Cleveland and Akron markets. Construction Mechanics was established in 2009 and has grown exponentially into a local industry leader with offices in Akron, Cleveland and Columbus.
Our diverse database of contractor clients and their on-ongoing needs allows us to keep our people working on long term assignments at a top wage. We are consistently searching for the finest craftsmen in the area to join our team. Candidates must meet the minimum following requirements:
- 3 to 5 Yrs minimum experience
- Bend, cut, thread and assemble electrical conduit
- Read and understand blueprints and electrical code specifications
- Pull wire
- Install and maintenance distribution and control equipment ie. panel boards, switch boxes and fuse enclosures
- Motor controls, AC/DC and PLC's for Industrial Electrical Applicants
- Ability to pass a background check and drug test
- Solid work references and steady work history
- Reliable transportation
- Must be extremely productive with a solid work ethic and integrity in craftsmanship
Not only will we provide you steady work, top wages and a safe working environment, we also offer an outstanding benefits package that includes:
Prescription drug plan
We are gearing up for a great deal of work and are looking to expand our workforce. If you are looking for top wages and steady work in a safe environment than look no further. If you feel you meet our minimum requirements and would like to interview with us, please call us at 330-659-7000 or reply to this posting with your resume and somebody will be in contact with you.