Get new similar jobs by email for
Help Desk Analyst | Network Su...
Integrated Computer Services Inc. is a Managed IT Services Firm serving Small and Medium Businesses in New Jersey. Integrated Computer Services, Inc. is in search of a Help Desk Analyst | Network Engineer for a dynamic position maintaining client infrastructure at client sites and in-house in Northern NJ.
The ideal candidate will have a solid background in networking technologies, concepts, and protocols. A willingness to acquire and maintain knowledge of the latest standards, products, and practices relating to the IT field while providing professional and prompt service. Customer services skills must be top notch to be able to maintain Integrated Computer Services, Inc. Standards.
Qualifications: 2 years of IT work experience and technical training or certification equivalent.
Job description: Onsite and remote support of clients technical needs. Administration and monitoring of client servers, workstations, applications and related networking components, a good understanding of PC troubleshooting is required as well. Candidate must have a car to commute to client sites.
Technical requirements include:
- PC component installation, configuration, and troubleshooting \ Virus Removal
- Microsoft Windows Server and Client operating systems
- Help Desk support and knowledge of Microsoft Windows 7 and Windows 8
- Solid understanding of LAN/WAN topology, network protocols switches, and firewalls
* Microsoft Certification preferred but not mandatory
** Please do not apply for this Job is you do not have at least 2 years of IT related working experience