Get new similar jobs by email for
CONSTRUCTION PROJECT MANAGER
JOB TITLE: CONSTRUCTION PROJECT MANAGER
Location: Muskogee, OK
POSITION SUMMARY: SEMI USA CORPORATION is seeking an experienced Full-time Project Managerfor the new construction of a training complex in Braggs, OK. This candidatewill be responsible for the overall management of the Project, and must possess the ability to successfully direct the Site Superintendent, Safety Manager, Quality Control Manager and other key personnel in planning, coordinating and executing the work in accordance with the contract documents, schedule, budget and Company requirements. The successful candidate will fulfill an integral role in the Project and will be the person responsible of reporting directly to General Management.
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:a minimum of ten (10) years of project management experience in design and/or construction offederal constructionprojects within a range of $15M - $30M. Experience in the construction of barracks, dining facilities or office space is highly desirable.
- Support and implement the Company Project Management process.
- Review and negotiate project contract and purchase orders for compliance with Company objectives and Project budget, as directed by the Operations Manager.
- Serve as the Owner’s sole point of contact in all matters related to the Project including, but not limited to, contract compliance, progress of work, overall project scheduling, financial matters and change orders.
- Attend all job meetings.
- Coordinate, monitor and control the Project construction through administrative direction of the Site Superintendent, other key personnel and subcontractors.
- Identify and solve potential problems to minimize risk.
- Manage financial aspects of the Project including, but not limited to, budget review and approval, cost reports, cost allocation, fee payments, subcontractor’s payment, monthly billing to the Owner, etc. for compliance with the Project requirements and the Company’s goals.
- Negotiate with subcontractors to ensure proper understanding of the scopes of work, performance and schedule requirements and Contract specifications and procedures.
- Report to the Company’s General Management.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Wide experience in Federal Projects for the US Government.
- Ability to plan,lay out, and supervise work of subordinates.
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with associates.
- Positive attitude with effective time and cost management, planning and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated experience in managing large construction projects.
- Must have strong communication, organization and leadership skills.
- Must demonstrate a clear understanding of US Government Construction Project requirements and procedures; and proof knowledge of Federal laws and requirements in regards to construction, personnel hiring, subcontracting management and other applicable regulations.
- Strong adaption skills and proactive with flexible approach and good team member.