Enter your email address below to receive jobs like this sent to your email.
Boston, MA 02110
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office
Years of Experience
7+ to 10 Years
Manager (Manager/Supervisor of Staff)
About the Job
Job Purpose: Highly motivated individual willing to work as a team player. Strong communicator and with a flexible schedule. Completes construction projects by scheduling materials, equipment, and personnel; monitoring progress; enforcing code and safety regulations; supervising staff and sub-contractors. Looking for someone that wants to grow with our company not just an employee but an essential part of our team.
Duties: * Accomplishes work requirements by orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, and coaching employees; supervising sub-contractors.
* Meets construction work standards by following production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving operational problems; identifying work process improvements.
* Plans construction projects by studying blueprints; ordering and scheduling materials and equipment.
* Monitors construction projects by confirming instructions for carpentry, plumbing, electrical, concrete, painting, and related trades; conducting inspections; issuing change orders; approving work.
* Approves construction work by conducting inspections.
* Prevents fines and interruptions by complying with, and enforcing, codes.
* Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.