Get new similar jobs by email for
Consumer Loan Officer - Waupun
Are you looking for a career where you can impact the lives of others? Are you interested in establishing relationships and getting to know the clientele that you serve? As a Consumer Loan Officer, you create relationships and learn about our members’ lives and financial history. You have the unique ability to look beyond a credit score, placing value on individual circumstances, and help our members achieve their financial dreams. If this sounds appealing to you, Marine Credit Union may be the perfect fit for you!
Marine Credit Union is currently expanding and continually adding lender positions to our company in order to accommodate our booming clientele and expansion needs. If you are interested in joining a stable, dynamic company that is growing, we would love to learn more about you!
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Provide exceptional service to our members from the loan application to approval process
· Get to know our members’ financial situations in order to suggest the best product or service that will
meet their needs
· Make calls to potential customers using lead lists generated internally to increase clientele & loan
· Place follow-up calls to members regarding delinquent loans
· Prepare, analyze and process all required forms and relevant documentation
· Network within the community to promote MCU’s services and generate new lending opportunities
DESIRED CANDIDATE PROFILE
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Positive attitude and willingness to learn
· Determination and the drive to succeed
· Competitive and goal-oriented
· Solid relationship-building skills
· 1-2 years experience in Customer Service or Sales
· Degree in Business or related field is preferred
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN MARINE CREDIT UNION?
· You will receive competitive compensation with a base salary plus opportunity to earn incentive pay
based on performance, with a low-cost comprehensive benefits package.
· You have the opportunity to join our commitment to local communities. In 2014, our MCU Foundation
donated over $85,000. Our employees served as volunteers for many worthy causes. Our
Foundation commits to continuing leadership in our local communities.
· Your work-life balance will be valued as we provide bonus paid time off for significant life events,
including: marriage, having a child, or buying a new home!
· You will be provided excellent paid training and on-going professional development opportunities.
· We promote from within and support career growth and advancement into management level
· You will have the stability of working for a company that has been in business for over 70 years and is
currently expanding and celebrating four consecutive years of net income growth.
For more information on MCU’s culture, please review our Newsletters and presence on Facebook: https://www.marinecu.com/about-marine-credit-union/newsletter/
We welcome your application, and are excited to learn more about you!
Marine Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Marine Credit Union Enterprise is a dynamic, thriving organization serving the financial needs of our Members and the general public throughout the Midwestern United States. Our enterprise provides financial products and services through Marine Credit Union, Marine Insurance Services, and Consumer Loan Services LLC, and has a proud history of service excellence spanning over eight decades. Marine Credit Union, via a network of 18 locations in Wisconsin, Minnesota, and Iowa, serves over 58,000 Members and prospective Members in 31 Midwest counties. Marine Credit Union offers a variety of banking and financial services including checking, savings, MMDA, and Individual Retirement Accounts as well as consumer, commercial, and mortgage loans. Consumer Loan Services LLC, a subsidiary of Marine Credit Union Enterprise, provides retail mortgage loans for direct consumers and scalable mortgage products, services, and support for financial institutions. Marine Insurance Services, also a subsidiary of Marine Credit Union Enterprise, provides quality Auto, Home, Life, Health, and Business insurance products to consumers throughout the Midwest. Marine Credit Union Foundation, a nonprofit charitable institution established by Marine Credit Union Enterprise, furthers our support of the local communities we are so honored to serve. Marine Credit Union takes our duties as corporate citizen seriously, and our staff are deeply involved in our local communities.
Marine Credit Union can offer excellent training, leadership, and support, in addition to competitive compensation and an excellent benefits program which includes:
"Marine Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer"