American Driveline Systems, Inc. is the leading franchisor of consumer-directed automotive aftermarket service repair businesses in North America. With a total store count of approximately 750 service centers under the nationally recognized AAMCO and Cottman brands. American Driveline Systems is a proud owner of Global Powertrain Systems, Inc. (“GPS"), a transmission remanufacturing operation based outside of Atlanta, GA. GPS currently supplies numerous franchisees with remanufactured transmissions and is expanding footprint nationally.
We are seeking a qualified compassionate and devoted individual for our Consumer Support Administrator position. The ideal candidates would posses excellent communication skills, excellent problem solving abilities, be able to react timely and appropriately in urgent matters, be able to multi-task, present and promote a positive work environment and attitude while demonstrating leadership and management skills.
The Goals Are Simple: every client must benefit from the services provided and every representative must benefit from the training and team spirit of the company!
- Oversee daily monitoring of call center activities to insure customer satisfaction
- Assist with the development and implementation of policies and procedures to insure effective and efficient operation of the department and to fulfill corporate initiatives
- Provide feedback to internal departments including Operations regarding service failures and trends in consumer concerns.
- Direct handling of escalated customer contacts to other internal departments, regulatory agencies and consumer protection offices, media outlets and attorneys.
- Sets performance standards to meet service goals of company. Coaches Customer Service Team in order to achieve high performance.
- Coordinates activities of field investigative staff in the field.
- Provides back up support and supervision for the Intershop department.
- Provide direct support for Customer Relations department, as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree administration or related degree
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with strong attention to details
- 5 years of work experience is required, including at least 2 years managing a customer relations department
- Demonstrated ability to effectively work with peers
- Able to convey knowledge of products and strategies to team-members
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to speak confidently with customers
- Must be goal oriented process-driven thinker
- Demonstrates excellent critical thinking and “hands-on" analytical skills
- Exhibits strong computer skills and knowledge of relevant technology
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, both within a department and cross functionally within an organization
- Proven ability to work independently and demonstrated use of effective problem solving skills in anticipating and resolving issues