NEANY, Inc is an industry leader in providing time-sensitive tactical response solutions for the Department of Defense and Department of Homeland Security. NEANY excels in comprehensive research, development, test, and evaluation capabilities. We are committed to continually improving today’s technology for tomorrow’s solutions. We also provide support and expertise in aeronautics, software and hardware, data analysis, electronics, mechanics, radar, communications, computer information systems technology, acquisition logistics, inventory control, integrated logistics, contracts management, and financial management. The NEANY team is dedicated to creating next generation tactical solutions designed to support the war-fighter and protect and secure our homeland.
NEANY, Inc offers competitive salaries along with benefits including: medical, vision, & dental coverage, 401K, Educational Reimbursement, and a variety of Training and Development Programs to help you develop the skills to advance your chosen career path. Additional information can be obtained from our website at www.neanyinc.com.
Contracts department is seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented experienced contract administrator. This person must be able to perform cradle-to-grave contract administration to include the following:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Liaise with corporate legal department on the review and revision of contracts and agreements, including commercial agreements, non-disclosure agreements, teaming agreements, contracts and subcontracts
- Review, revise, negotiate, and administer all types of contracts including Time and Material, Firm Fixed Price, Level of Effort, and Cost Reimbursement for both the U.S. Government Prime contracts and contracts from commercial customers, as well as GSA Schedules, task order contracts, purchase orders, subcontract and consulting agreements
- Perform contract administration by communicating and interacting with government Contracting Officer/Specialist/Acquisition Staff/Procurement Officer and commercial clients, as well as program staff
- Monitor contract funding/spending status and provide interim forecast and projections for program managers and funding agencies
- Interpret and comply with FAR, DFAR, ITAR, and other related government rules & regulations and contractual terms & clauses, etc.
- Analyze and interpret government RFP/RFQ to create cost proposals in required formats, preparing budget justifications, certifications, and other required documentation, assembling and editing the required materials, and verifying all documents to ensure compliance
- Review, revise, and negotiate a wide range of contractual documents and agreements to include but not limited to Non Disclosure Agreements (NDAs), Teaming Agreements (TAs), etc.
- Perform subcontract administration which includes reviewing Statements of Work (SOW) and development of Request for Proposals (RFP) to subcontractors, analyzing and evaluating subcontractor proposals, performing cost and price analysis, reviewing, revising, and negotiating terms and conditions, and executing Subcontract Agreements and Memorandum of Understandings (MOUs) with subcontractors.
- Possess a general understanding of the business and an appreciation of financial /analytical issues and profit and loss implications
- Prepare and submit periodic project status reports, budget vs. actual variance analysis reports, and other financial reports as required by contracts or upon request of PI/PMs or funding agencies
- Prepare and reconcile contract final invoices and closeout certification and documentation
- Set up and maintain project and budget on company’s internal shareware
- Assist Contracts Manager with ad hoc financial and non-financial reporting tasks, DCAA audits and annual corporate audits etc.
The Candidate must have the following qualifications:
· Solid knowledge and understanding of basic contracting principles and contract types.
· Sound business acumen, problem solving abilities and good judgment.
· Working knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations, Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement, government procurement procedures, and other applicable government regulations.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to work under deadlines and to successfully handle competing priorities efficiently and effectively.
- Ability to establish and maintain working relationships with co-workers, supervisors, other Finance personnel, other Company staff, and customers.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and to pay close attention to details.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word applications
- Must be a U.S. citizen.
- Must possess or be able to possess a security clearance
- A related Bachelor’s degree with 3+ years experience with federal, commercial and possibly international contracts.
NEANY, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.