Get new similar jobs by email for
We have an excellent opportunity for you to join a growing global automotive supplier as a Controls Engineer (night shift) at our Spartanburg, SC location.
Benteler Automotive supplies automotive components, modules and systems to a global customer base. Headquartered in Paderborn, Germany, the company is one of three business units owned by Benteler International AG: Automotive, Steel/Tube, and Distribution. Benteler International AG, with sales exceeding 4.6 billion Euros in 2009, employs more than 25,000 people worldwide. The automotive business, which makes up more than 76.6% of total sales turnover, operates from more than 69 plants in 27 countries.
This position will troubleshoot and improve electrical and electronic control systems for new and existing equipment to support a module production plant.
· Evaluate and improve machine safety conditions for plant personnel.
· Initiate and implement repairs and improvements on line coverage.
· Investigation of production and quality issues.
· Research, test, and purchase parts and new equipment along with monitoring existing stock.
· Planning and design of new projects regarding both in-house projects and new line startups.
Benteler Automotive offers an exciting, advanced work environment with competitive salary and comprehensive benefits. If this sounds like a team you would like to be a part of, qualified candidates can apply online.
Employment agencies that do not have specific approval to recruit for Benteler Automotive should not forward resumes.
Benteler Automotive is an equal opportunity employer, M/F/D/V.