Here’s what YOU
can count on when you join KONICA MINOLTA!
Worldwide, Konica Minolta is one of the top information technology companies. Our proven experience is helping customers streamline workflow, improve output and IT infrastructure, reduce costs and strengthen their commitment to environmental protection. As an employer, our goal is to partner with individuals who want a career- not just a job. We offer a unique combination of competitive compensation; comprehensive product training and professional development programs that will help you quickly build your professional skills. You’ll also discover the winning spirit that makes KMBS a great place to work; we offer a fun, energetic and fast paced service and sales environment where achievement is rewarded.Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc.
is currently seeking an Office Systems Associate – Service Technician.Responsibilities:
- Performs full range of on-site maintenance and repairs on assigned products to include technical diagnostics, break/fix, installation, removal and customer call assistance.
- Manages territory, inventory and customer relationships, along with maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Successful completion of training classes and effective servicing of those products, requests assistance when necessary to meet customer demands and for reoccurring issues.
- Develops territory and inventory management skills with assistance to provide cost effective service to our customers.
- Follows proper call handling procedures while maintaining the minimum call per day average.
- Shows measurable progress in technical abilities, troubleshooting techniques and productivity.
- Establishes an up-to-date file of service manuals, part books and other service literature using the laptop issued to them and develops familiarity with contents.
- Maintains and manages tool kit, supplies, and accurate inventory for assigned territory.
- Responsible for maintaining a “trunk stock” inventory with a value over and above $1000.
- Maintains effective relationships with customer and fellow employees.
- Provides sales support as required (i.e. advising sales on problems accounts, service leads).
- Accurately and timely completion of invoices and expense reports.
- Must follow the policies and procedures set forth by KMBS
- Minimum of High School diploma or GED required, Technical School training preferred.
- 2-4 years of experience related to technical/repair of business equipment.
- Working knowledge of computer systems such as Microsoft, Apple and common network problems
- Certified in A+ or equivalent training required
- Must possess electrical/mechanical aptitude
- Must have reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license. Position requires use of personal car which is eligible for vehicle maintenance compensation program.
- Must be able to travel locally on a daily basis to various customer sites.
- Ability to use appropriate technology for the position (i.e. handheld computer, phone, laptop).
- Must have excellent daily time management skills and be capable of prioritizing activities and schedule to obtain effective results.
- Ability to work independently at a customer site
- Must work well with customers and exhibit professional appearance and demeanor at all times
Konica Minolta Offers:
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, to name a few)
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Excellent holiday/vacation plans
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Ongoing professional development training including access to online Harvard Manage/Mentor courses
Konica Minolta is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D