Reynolds and Reynolds is one of the top providers of premium integrated computer solutions for automobile dealerships worldwide. In business since 1866, we continue to grow and provide cutting-edge solutions for all aspects of dealerships.
As a Corporate Recruiter, your primary responsibility will be to recruit and attract the highest quality applicants to join the Reynolds and Reynolds team. You will act as a liaison between hiring managers and recruiting in creating position descriptions, keeping information current, and working with applicants through all stages of our process from testing and interviewing to hiring. This position also involves attending local and remote career fairs, working with college representatives to arrange and deliver presentations on campus, and promoting the Reynolds and Reynolds name in order to increase awareness of our exciting career opportunities.
This position requires a wide range of abilities including strong communication and organizational skills, flexibility, and a high attention to detail. A high standard of professionalism is also required since you will be interacting not only with those outside the company, but also with our internal management staff including Executive Vice Presidents.
On the job training
- Bachelor's degree
- Prior experience in Recruiting, Sales or Customer Service is a plus
- Strong communication skills - written and verbal
- Ability to work under stress and to juggle multiple tasks/deadlines
- Ability to prioritize daily and handle constant change
- Must be willing to work occasional overtime and evenings
We strive to offer an environment that provides our associates with the right balance between work and family. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) – 100% matching up to 6% of compensation
- Paid vacation and sick days
- Eight paid holidays
- Professional development and training through Reynolds University
- Promotion from within
- Health Center staffed by a Nurse Practitioner and on-site prescription delivery
- Free on-site fitness center with a cardiovascular fitness area, weight room, daily fitness classes, and locker and shower facilities
- Company sports leagues including softball, volleyball, soccer, and many more
- On-site softball field, basketball courts, and volleyball courts
- World-class cafeteria with a variety of daily options and specials
- Convenience store with a full-service Starbucks coffee bar, greeting cards, and an assortment of snacks
- Company-sponsored events including the Family Picnic, Company Cook-Off, and Charity Bike Build
- On-site credit union
- Referral bonuses
- Associate discounts for cell phones, cars, computers, entertainment, and much more
Reynolds and Reynolds promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment.