Uline – Shipping Supply Specialists
Uline is a leading North American distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. Founded in 1980, the family-owned business has experienced continuous growth over the years. Today, we employ over 3,100 bright, career-minded individuals across the U.S., Mexico and Canada.
At Uline, we're energetic and passionate about what we do. Because of our continued expansion, we seek qualified candidates who share our vision, values and commitment to superior customer service.
Uline seeks a Creative Director at its Corporate Headquarters in Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin (south of Milwaukee).
- Mentor and direct Senior and Junior-level Designers to create compelling concepts that fit the Uline Brand.
- Lead and contribute design concepts for catalogs, corporate image campaigns and direct mail.
- Work with Photography team to develop and enhance corporate and product images.
- Establish and communicate the design of company print materials.
- Maintain Uline standards for all projects.
- Maintain department priorities with Print Project manager.
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or related field.
- 10+ years in a Graphic Design / Creative environment.
- In-depth knowledge of design and catalog layout.
- Expertise in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator using Mac OS X.
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel a plus.
- Prior people management experience.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Portfolio that reflects appropriate B2B experience and skill level.
- Complete insurance coverage – medical, dental, vision, life.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Generous paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- 3 bonus programs.
Please visit www.uline.com/jobs to learn more about our job openings and benefits package.
HOW TO APPLY
- Please click the “APPLY” button to submit your resume for immediate consideration!