Get new similar jobs by email for
Responsible for product information and related technical material entry on website as well as assisting with daily marketing tasks.
· Coordinating and adding product information and related technical materials on website in accordance with brand guidelines and in-house technical protocols (70% of work)
· Assisting with tradeshow planning/organization (10% of work)
· Ordering, inventory and maintenance of marketing assets such as promo items, literature, company outerwear, business cards, stationary, etc. (10% of work)
· Assisting with ongoing marketing department tasks (10% of work).
· Entry-level position ideal for a candidate with 1-3 years of experience in marketing or professional office environment.
· High school diploma or equivalent required, bachelor’s degree in marketing preferred.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office is required, with emphasis on the use of Excel for data organization and management.
· Excellent reading comprehension and writing skills.
· Professional communication skills.
· Able to work with a high degree of accuracy and efficiency under minimal supervision.
· Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines is essential.
· Must demonstrate a positive “can do” attitude and a proactive approach to problem solving.
· Graphic design skills are a plus.
Enjoy a rewarding career and relaxing quality of life in beautiful Southern Vermont.
Recognized in 2012 and 2014 as one of the Best Places to Work in Vermont, Sonnax is a leading supplier to the automotive aftermarket. We design, manufacture, test and distribute a wide variety of innovative products used to rebuild automatic transmissions, remanufacture torque converters, and protect driveshafts and associated components from over-torque damage.
Sonnax is one of the fastest growing companies in the state of Vermont and we are proud to be 100% employee-owned. Our name has become synonymous with exceptional service, cutting-edge designs, technical knowledge and customer dedication. Join an exciting front-line team focused on developing and delivering the best products in the industry, a team whose imagination, hard work and results are rewarded.
With Sonnax you will enjoy outstanding benefits including:
If you are interested in a career with Sonnax, please send your resume and cover letter to:
Sonnax Industries, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
1 Automatic Drive - P.0. Box 440
Bellows Falls, VT 05101-0440, USA
Fax: (802) 428-1830