Capitol Office Solutions is a subsidiary of Xerox Corporation. We are the Mid-Atlantic's most advanced technology and Services Company specializing in Office Systems and Workflow Solutions. We partner with key industry leaders such as Xerox, Kyocera, and Hewlett Packard. We're headquartered in Columbia, MD and have offices in Washington D.C., and Tyson's Corner. We offer the Xerox technology with a local, personalized approach. We offer the Xerox technology with a local, personalized approach.
Provide day to day leadership, support, supervision and direction to the Customer Call Center team to deliver reliable, predictable high quality service desk standards to Capitol Office Solutions and its customers. Responsible for the Customer Call Center team to troubleshoot and resolve service calls on the phone through utilization of knowledge and troubleshooting databases or dispatch a technician as needed. Maintain and manage smooth and efficient operation of the Customer Call Center with timely and professional call management and resolution to customer service requests. Excel at IT Service Management and provide input in required processes and effectively coach and mentor the Customer Call Center team in best practices. Specialize in Quality Assurance and Support to contribute to the overall quality of services provided by the Customer Call Center. Manage day to day customer escalations and take pro-active measures to meet service level requirements and resolve service requests as quickly as possible.
- Answer customer calls, provide basic IT and Break fix troubleshooting and open tickets as needed
- Monitor call queues to meet performance standards and service levels for remote network resolution and timely technician dispatch.
- Ensure standard telephone techniques are used by the Customer Call Center team by monitoring calls and emphasizing professional customer service.
- Ensure proper service request documentation and management by the Customer Call Team.
- Maintain Customer Call Center team attendance, develop and implement Customer Call Team schedules to provide required coverage and service for customers
- Provide support and coaching for the Customer Call Center team to respond to service requests with accurate and timely solutions on a day to day basis.
- Implement and contribute to development of IT Service Management and optimize performance and service delivered to customers.
- Be the escalation point to resolve day to day challenges for Customer Call Center team and customers.
- Evaluate, develop and ensure training of the Customer Call Center team.
- Ensure continuous communication from the Customer Call Center team to the customers until service requests are completed to the customer's satisfaction.
- Pro-actively review aged calls on a daily basis to ensure response times meet service levels and parts are received within 3 days.
- Demonstrate a high level of professionalism and efficiency to minimize customer anxiety and maximize customer satisfaction.
- Run reports, track data and report to Management as required
- Support and assist the Field Service Managers and other internal entities as needed
- Manager and monitor the field Systems Tea
- Oversee and manage the implementation and delivery process of products and service
- Other duties as assigned.
- Oversee and Manage Field Systems team
- Analytical - Processes complex or diverse information.
- ProblemSolving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- TechnicalSkills - Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills.
- CustomerService - Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- OralCommunication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions.
- Leadership – Leads by example, motivate team member and accepts feedback from others.
- Ethics - Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
- Organizational Support - Supports organization's goals and values.
- Judgment - Displays willingness to make decisions; Exhibits sound and accurate judgment; Supports and explains reasoning for decisions; Includes appropriate people in decision-making process; Makes timely decisions.
- Motivation - Demonstrates persistence, overcomes obstacles and strives to increase productivity and work under deadlines.
- Adaptability - Adapts to changes in the work environment; Changes approach or method to best fit the situation.
- Initiative – Self-motivated and takes advantage of opportunities to work independently.
- Innovation - Displays original thinking and creativity; Meets challenges with resourcefulness.
Knowledge and Skills:
- People Management and Development
- IT troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Proven Leadership skills
- IT Service Management
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office Products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attentive to details and highly organized
- Critical thinking skills to assist in problem solving
- Ability to handle more than one responsibility at a time
- Over 5 years of service desk or customer service related experience
- Over 5 years of networking, hardware and software diagnosis experience
- Experience in direct supervision of a team of 10 or more team members
- Excellent telephone skills and Customer Service skills are mandatory to win customer trust and resolve service calls remotely.
- 4 year college degree, or equivalent of associates degree with 5 years prior call center management experience.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.