Interested in an exciting career where hard work and creativity pays off?
Come Grow With Us, Join Our Already Outstanding Team!
Are you a self-motivated customer care professional?
Do you thrive on delivering a WOW customer experience?
Do you have a passion for anything automotive?
OnyX: where we combine your hobbies, past
times and passions into one kick-ass career!
If you are interested in launching your career in a high-growth, ecommerce
setting while leaving behind the notion of working 9 to 5, we want to talk to you.
OnyX is a worldwide distributor and marketer of specialty automotive products. We are currently seeking a customer centric, responsible and hard-working, Customer Care Advisors
, dedicated to its automotive ecommerce segment CARiD.com.
CARiD.com continues to experience rapid growth as being 'the NAME' for all automotive parts and accessories. In support of our growth, we are actively seeking customer focused professionals to join our team-our culture-our family. Our work environment is fast paced and results driven while being customer centric and collaborative.
In a nutshell, we are seeking an experienced, self-motivated, performance driven Customer Care Advisors. You must have the ability to quickly adapt to our business while being a strong participant in team efforts to deliver best in class customer 'WOW FACTOR' service experience. This position contributes to ensure our extraordinary corporate culture remains sustainable with diversified talent and 'tricked-out' fun workplace atmosphere. We at OnyX are trend setters and our Customer Care Department is no different, doing great things for people!
- Provide a 'WOW' customer experience on each and every interaction whether with a customer, vendor, or a co-worker (phone, email and/or chat).
- Assist customers by effectively listening, understanding the reason for the inquiry, providing technical assistance, setting customer expectations, and proposing options for resolution which are in the best interest of the customer, our vendor, and our business.
- Handles high volume of incoming calls, emails, and/or live chats from existing and prospective customers with enthusiasm and courtesy.
- Continually develop product knowledge to deliver the OnyX triangle – both through independent research and company provided training.
- Accurately record all customer interactions
Meet or exceed OnyX performance metrics (QA & Production).
- Report problems and identify any flaws for overall business improvement (Include data and specifics).
- Thoroughly and accurately answer all customer inquiries – do whatever it takes to provide the customer with the correct information.
- Treat both the customer and vendor with the utmost respect, enthusiasm, and courtesy.
- Look for ways to continually improve the business, our processes, and overall Customer Experience.
- Follow-up on all tickets within the set time frames.
- Discuss resolutions offered by explaining their benefits; employ professional service, and ensure customer satisfaction by properly setting the customer's expectation.
- Possess full command of customer service skills, product knowledge, system and internet navigation and executing company procedures.
- Attend and participate in company provided training AND continually research and develop your own personal product knowledge.
- Protect and continue to develop our company by truly caring, believing, and contributing in our Core Values and Culture.
- Assist team members by sharing technical knowledge and supporting team efforts.
- Follow escalation process: Customer Care Specialist -> Customer Care Expert -> Supervisor -> Manager.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- 5 years' experience in customer service (direct to the consumer), preferable within a call center environment.
- Excellent communication skills with emphasis on listening and using a clear speaking voice.
- Must be patient and enjoy working with people, be customer focused.
- Outstanding typing and computer skills (must have working knowledge of Internet Explorer, MS Outlook, Word, and Excel).
- Knowledge of and willingness to learn aftermarket auto parts and accessories.
- BA/BS in Business, Marketing, or Communications is preferred.
- Ability to work evenings, weekends, and some holidays.
BY APPLYING YOU AGREE
: to treat our customers with the utmost respect, to be customer centric and provide the best possible experience, to give 110% to our customers with every interaction, and to genuinely care about the quality of service we provide to our customers.
Only those candidates whose experience best meets our requirements will be contacted. Please submit resume with compensation history to email@example.com
- please list "Customer Care" in the subject line.
What you'll find here is a fun, modern, first class work environment. We are a 21st century, forward thinking company that likes to enjoy modern amenities and this position calls for likeminded individuals. The tasks at hand are not easy ones but they, most certainly, can be fun ones. The right candidate will embrace these challenges and use them as motivation to succeed!