THERAKOS® is currently seeking a Regional Customer Experience Representative. The purpose of this role is to lead and manage end to end customer service activities and processes regionally. The ideal candidate has a commercial operations, analytics, customer service and sales experience. The candidate will be responsible for facilitating timely and effective customer management issues through resolution by collaborating with internal stakeholders.
- Provide and deliver superior customer experience including but not limited to:
- Daily Account Management
- Support non-technical questions related to orders, price, and credits
- Provide answers/updates to customer inquiries around service, MIRs, invoicing, AR balances (basic), contracting (basic) and other general Therakos related questions.
- Work with internal stakeholders to resolve customer questions/issues
- Coordinate instrument installs / training to ensure customer timeframe is achieved
- Support instrument Service Agreement process
- Lead and facilitate data driven internal quarterly business reviews in conjunction with internal stakeholders such as commercial, marketing, quality, global service and R&D to deliver a consolidated business update to the customer
- Order Management responsibilities to include Spare Parts, Instruments, etc.
- Leverage people, process and technology improvements to achieve continuous and sustainable improvements in commercial effectiveness and efficiency
- Develop, implement and maintain the culture within Customer Experience that focuses on creating value that our Customers will love
- To develop and maintain key relationships between Therakos, our customers and internal stakeholders
- Responsible for all customer service responsibilities for accounts in respective region
- To align closely with the CE Team to ensure consistency and best practice sharing where appropriate
- Have the ability to influence and collaborate with internal stakeholders to ensure customer satisfaction is exceeded
- Provide input into Therakos’ CE strategy to realize the platform’s fullest potential and execute the plan to become a key market differentiator for the business
- Partner with key internal and external customers to continuously improve the CE program
- Continue to develop, document and implement global processes to ensure compliance and standardization
- Customer Support:
- Manage day to day customer support operations for all customers
- Establish and monitor key performance indicators, identifying trends and making recommendations to better add value to the customer
- Maintain and govern customer master data elements in DAX
- Partner with UPS to ensure we are meeting customer expectations from Order to Cash
This person must have 3+ years customer relationship experience either through customer support center, commercial contracting, and/or field experience; experience in healthcare industry is a plus.
The ideal candidate will have a blend of the following in their background:
- The candidate must be at ease to coordinate with multiple stakeholders across the organization and customers to ensure customer issues are resolved
- Experience in delivering customer support through multiple contact channels such as phone, e-mail, and potentially web chat
- Ability to learn and adapt to changing environment including technology advancements and process changes
- Maintain a customer experience philosophy and understanding of the challenges in providing a superior customer experience while controlling costs in a growth environment.
- Successful track record in achieving and exceeding operational goals through performance metrics
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines are a must
· University Degree required
· 3+ years Customer relationship experience
· Strong written and oral communication and management skills
· Demonstrated business acumen
· Microsoft Office efficient, ability to adapt to new technology
· Local language skills based on regional support
- Ability to collaborate with other functional areas
- Experience with contracts/tenders or paralegal strongly preferred as relevant for certain regions
· Familiarity with Microsoft Dynamics and/or other ERPs helpful but not required.
· Strong process centric thinking with demonstrated ability to lead Process Improvement and transformation experience – ideally utilizing data based process improvement methodologies (Process excellence, Deming, etc.)
· Strong project management and resource allocations skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects and ongoing shifts in priorities
· Strong Analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to extensively analyze business processes and workflows and ability to assess change management impacts
· Ability to influence without formal authority
· Ability to interact with senior leadership
· Ability to travel 10-25% of the time, depending on the region
· Preferred experience in healthcare industry
· Language requirements: English (mandatory); German, French, Italian, Spanish desirable based on regional responsibilities
Location of the Role:
This position will be located in either West Chester, PA, Bridgewater, NJ or virtual depending on the region.