Get new similar jobs by email for
Customer Retention Specialist
If you, like us, have a passion for customer satisfaction and a knack for understanding the needs and motivations of others, we want you on our team. In your role as a Customer Retention Specialist, you’ll work directly with customers, answering their questions, assisting them with renewals and cancellations, and, above all, enhancing their confidence in FrontPoint and their choice of home security systems.
This job has it all: huge growth opportunity, an upbeat, high-energy work environment and lots of diverse interpersonal interaction. With your talent, brains, personality and people-skills you will make an immediate contribution to our customers and our team. You will inspire customer loyalty and significantly enhance their overall FrontPoint experience.
FrontPoint provides a truly unique work experience, with dynamic days and the personal gratification that comes from providing peace of mind. Make this job your stepping stone to a very bright future.
· Answer customer questions about their new security system
· Provide phone assistance on a wide variety of customer issues and FrontPoint processes
· Determine customer concerns and offer appropriate solutions
· Educate customers regarding renewal options and facilitate the renewal process for them
· Solve basic customer problems related to equipment and billing
· Assist customers with moving their security systems or transferring equipment
· Enhance customer loyalty and reduce the number of cancellations
· Document all interactions in FrontPoint database
· Jump in as needed to enhance team effectiveness
· Strong English language communication skills, both oral and written, with proven ability to communicate effectively over the phone
· Empathetic, supportive, encouraging and nurturing disposition
· Strong interpersonal, relationship-building and listening skills, with a natural, effective conversation style
· A 'can-do', flexible and proactive approach to resolving problems and demands
· Excellent organizational skills, with extreme attention to detail, accuracy and accountability
· Energy and passion for delivering results in a fast-paced, metric-driven environment
· Basic understanding of home networks
· Bachelor's Degree preferred
· Customer retention or service experience strongly preferred