Get new similar jobs by email for
Customer Service and Logistics...
Customer Service and Logistics Manager – Sales and Marketing
Trinity Manufacturing, an expanding specialty chemical manufacturing company located in the Pinehurst area, is seeking a qualified candidate for the position of Customer Service and Logistics Manager. Responsibilities of this position include support of the company’s mission, vision, and values by managing and coordinating the logistics and customer service functions of the business to achieve the company’s long-term goals.
Under direction from senior management, evaluates and manages day to day customer service and logistics operations, coordinating activities with sales, quality control, manufacturing management and other applicable personnel.
Achieves customer service objectives by contributing customer service information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; resolving issues; completing audits; identifying customer service trends; determining system improvements; plan, organize, or manage the work of customer service staff to ensure that the work is accomplished in a manner consistent with organizational requirements.
Negotiate and authorize contracts with outside transportation companies, and monitor contract fulfillment; manage the transportation of goods from warehouse to end customer; create and improve policies and procedures for logistics activities and systems; direct inbound or outbound logistics operations.
· Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a concentration in Supply Chain Management, Transportation and Logistics or related discipline from an accredited university
· Customer service and logistics management experience with a background in international freight forwarding
· Proficient knowledge of and experience with IMDG, IATA, DOT and OSHA regulations
· Extensive experience in negotiating pricing and contracts with domestic and international freight providers
· Proficient in Microsoft Office and ERP software
Pre-employment drug/alcohol testing and physical required. Excellent benefits package including medical/dental, life and disability insurance and 401(k) plan. Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
Send résumé to: Post Office Box 1519
Hamlet, NC 28345
E-Mail résumé to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Trinity Manufacturing is An Equal Opportunity Employer