Get new similar jobs by email for
Inside Sales Rep
Inside Sales Rep
About Convenience Store Alliance (CSA)
In the western half of the United States, Convenience Store Alliance (CSA) is the Phillips 66® Branded Retailer Program and is exclusively available to over 7,000 locations that currently sell Phillips 66®, Conoco®, or 76® branded gasoline. CSA offers its members (independent convenience store owners) purchasing programs, rebates, and level of service that are typically enjoyed by national chain stores. CSA has the ability to save an independent C-Store owner thousands of dollars on their current cost of goods & services. You can learn more about CSA at www.cstorealliance.com.
CSA’s parent company has been serving the convenience store industry for over 40 years and two generations. We are looking for the right Sales Representative / Consultant that can represent CSA by providing superior service to our membership nationwide.
Inside Sales Representative / Consultant (Job Summary)
The Inside Sales Representative / Consultant will have the opportunity to sell a solution that will guarantee benefits to its customers and, more importantly, have an even greater appeal in a down economy. This position will call on independent convenience store owners and guide them to participate in CSA programs and industry best-practices in order to improve their viability and success. We are also considering candidates with chain-store management experience or selling to convenience stores. The Inside Sales Representative / Consultant position provides a strong base salary, and commission bonus opportunities, medical insurance, exceptional 401(k) plan.
· Adding new CSA memberships and fostering program participation from independent convenience store operators.
· Cold calling qualified C-store leads to educate owners on the benefits of CSA. Document all customer & vendor interactions in salesforce.com
· Researching and validating C-store contact info (owners name, email, cell phone)
· Consulting independent c-store owners on industry best-practices including image, merchandising and category management.
· Manage program implementation at each member to ensure seamless transitions.
· Communicate leads for CSA and our vendor partners through a customer resource management (CRM) program such as salesforce.com.
· Maintain updated knowledge of the convenience store industry by region.
· Minimum 3 years inside sales experience or 3 years convenience store management experience (preference will be given to managers with corporate convenience store training with large chain companies such as QuikTrip, OnCue, 7-Eleven, Circle K, Love’s, etc).
· Proven success of meeting or exceeding sales goals & objectives.
· Experienced using salesforce.com customer management program
· Bachelor’s degree in Business (Preferred).
· Excellent interpersonal listening and communication skills.
· Demonstrate honesty, integrity and team attitude with customers and co-workers alike.
· A creative and challenging thinker with strong problem solving skills for which to identify and match customer needs to CSA solutions.
· Computer skills including Word, Excel, Power Point, iPad applications and CRM programs.