The Customer Care Professional is responsible for high-level customer service for the home HIV kit product for English and Spanish speaking consumers and users.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Provide general marketing and product information regarding ordering, Pricing and availability of the home HIV test Kit.
- Answer telephone inquiries from consumers and/or users of the home HIV Kit regarding proper use.
- Research information using approved websites to answer routine inquiries on the product.
- Refer callers for follow up and/or additional help or support using the approved referral list.
- Process orders.
- Produce quality documentation for each call to ensure client and customer Satisfaction.
- Troubleshoot concerns.
- Provide all information in the English and Spanish languages.
- 1-3 years of customer service experience required. (healthcare industry preferred).
- Exhibit outstanding customer care skills including active listening, empathy, Precise documentation and the ability to offer information in a pleasant, professional manner.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skill proficiency and familiarity with internet usage required.
- TOTAL FLUENCY IN SPANISH LANGUAGE, INCLUDING WRITTEN AND ORAL COMMUNICATION.
OTHER ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Adherence to SYKES policies on ethics and integrity.
- Gain full understanding of First Pass Accuracy goals and contractual KPIs with respect to CRS coding. This will be achieved by working with Operations Management and Quality Assurance.
- Responsible for corrections and counseling in regards to coding errors.
- Provide daily, weekly, monthly reporting to upper management.
- Support monitoring process of representatives with respect to coding.
- Communicates with co-workers to research problem and find solution.
- Communicates with team manager, team members and other teams regarding problems, solutions and trends.
- Responsible for meeting established individual and team performance targets, which include customer service, productivity and quality standards.
- Ability to coach, develop and motivate team members to exceed all program and department goals, including quality and production.
- Computer literacy in Excel and Word with knowledge of ACD and other platforms.
- Proactive, highly motivated individual with a strong work ethic and professional demeanor.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service support within a professional, fast-paced environment.
- Above average listening and comprehension skills required.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills, interpersonal and time management skills required.
- Able to demonstrate hands-on leadership, initiative and professional behavior.
- May perform other additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Outstanding oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills
- Strong evaluation and analysis skills
- Strictly adheres and demands strict adherence to the company's policies
- Excellent attention to details
- Team Player
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to speak and/or listen. The employee frequently is required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus.
Employees are required to maintain compliance with SYKES safety, security, and privacy programs. Additionally, all employees world-wide are responsible for being an active participant in the SYKES safety, security and privacy programs to protect SYKES' business operations, facilities, and physical and intellectual property and to ensure a safe and secure working environment for all SYKES' employees.
Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated is firmly committed to conducting business in compliance with the letter and spirit of the law and other accepted standards of business conduct as reflected in the company's policies. Employees are encouraged to observe the highest standards of professionalism at all times, and are expected to adhere to the SYKES Standards of Conduct for Compliance and Integrity (www.sykes.com). SYKES is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The preceding position description has been designed to indicate the general nature of work performed; the level of knowledge and skills typically required; and usual working conditions of this position. It is not designed to contain, or be interpreted as, a comprehensive listing of all requirements or responsibilities that may be required by employees in this position. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.