Get new similar jobs by email for
Customer Service Representativ...
First Service Networks is a multi-site facilities maintenance and repair specialist that partners with clients in industries ranging from restaurant and retail to transportation and logistics. The goal: to implement a data-driven approach that delivers quality on-demand and scheduled maintenance while lowering overall costs.
We are devoted to providing prompt, professional and courteous service that is second to none; the best in the business. We will work with our customers to customize a service, maintenance and replacement program that fits their needs; exceeds their expectations; and ensures our customers and employees a comfortable environment. We’ve established a world class organization and need you to help us continue to grow.
To meet our continuing expansion efforts we have the following employment opportunity at our office located in Linthicum, MD
Customer Service Representative – Team Lead
The objective of the Team Lead is to be the primary liaison between a customer’s headquarters and First Service Networks, to ensure decisions regarding the account demonstrate we have a thorough understanding of their organization and are aligned with shared goals and objectives resulting in exceptional service, customer retention and satisfaction.
1. Connect with customers and build appropriate rapport to have a thorough understanding of needs, expectations and requirements in order to achieve customer goals and service level agreements. Provide effective and proactive communication to customer regarding status of services, time estimations and cost.
2. Review scope of work and pricing, negotiate rates and costs as necessary with a laser focus on customer cost reduction. Verify customer requirements have been met and approve changes on behalf of the customer when applicable. Submit recommendations and proposals to customers.
3. Establish and cultivate appropriate rapport with service contractors in order to achieve customer expectations while minimizing customer costs. Source prospective contractors as needed and complete Request for Contractor Coverage forms for contractor approvals.
4. Analyze key metrics, daily & weekly reports, and performance indicators to identify areas of focus and/or necessary improvements. Determine appropriate actions, communications and take steps necessary to continue providing exceptional service ensuring deliverables meet contractual requirements and reduce customer costs.
5. Monitor, manage and take action on customers’ scheduled and demand service requests ensuring service level agreements are consistently met.
6. Assist Level 1 and Level 2 employees with questions, provide guidance and take escalation calls.
At least 5 years experience in customer service, customer retention and/or business development; Hospitality experience preferred; previous work experience in facilities maintenance; demonstrated experience in providing exceptional customer support in a fast paced environment; excellent written and verbal communication skills; strong problem solving skills and data analysis abilities; advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Excel, Outlook, and Word; experience working with databases is a plus; excellent interpersonal skills, a high degree of reliability, commitment, tenacity, teamwork and creative energy to achieve success; excellent time management skills. Previous experience working in Siebel is a plus. Previous team lead and/or supervisory experience are preferred.
To learn more about FSN, Please visit our website at www.firstservicenetworks.com
First Service Networks offers competitive pay, health, prescription and vision insurance, dental insurance, short term disability, life insurance, participation in our 401k plan, accrued vacation time, floating holidays, and paid company holidays.