Get new similar jobs by email for
Customer Service Representativ...
Customer Service Representative / Internal Operations
We are looking for a highly skilled Customer Service Representative to join our team at Fahrenheit Heating and Cooling. Come join our fast-paced and friendly work environment as we continue to build our heating and air conditioning company and take on the fierce competition. With 27 years in the HVAC business and a financially strong backbone, we are looking to add a key office individual with both exceptional customer service and internal operations skills. We will provide training in a positive environment in which these skills can grow and expand. This position is responsible for scheduling and dispatching HVAC Service Technicians by reviewing daily jobs and routes, answering incoming phone calls for new and existing customers, and making sure all information is entered in the system correctly. Responsibilities will also include following up on jobs to ensure that customers are satisfied, following up on equipment orders, and scheduling appointments for maintenances, repairs, and installations.
We are located on Route 73, Township Line Road - 2 miles from Cottman Ave outside the city. Our location has a private parking lot in the safe township of Abington, PA.
To be successful in this role, you must possess the abilities:
* Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with all types of customers.
* Strong customer service attitude.
* Ability to plan and schedule work rather than just react, at times planning day(s) in advance.
* Strong computer skills with a good knowledge of Microsoft Office and the ability to learn customer service management and scheduling / dispatch software.
* Position requires seasonal flexibility in our hottest and coldest months.
* Experience with internet marketing a plus.
Please contact by e-mail only.