Description: Customer Service Representative and Routing Specialist
Job Purpose: Scheduling appointments, quoting and customer communications
* Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; providing estimates and scheduling appointments
* Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
* Maintains customer records by updating account information.
* Resolves service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
* Scheduling appointments for mobile stylists (must be familiar with Dallas/Fort-Worth metroplex and able to read a map)
* Routing and assisting mobile stylists to appointments
* Contributes to team effort of maximizing daily productivity by managing appointment load to best balance customer needs with routing
Customer Service, Quality Focus, Problem Solving, Documentation Skills, Listening, Phone Skills, Resolving Conflict, Analyzing Information, Organization, **Multi-tasking**
Being bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus, but not required.
* We are looking for someone with the capability to quickly move up to a manager position, in which case, the pay rate would change.