Get new similar jobs by email for
Customer Service Representativ...
Victor Stanley, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of site furnishings in the United States. We design and manufacture benches, litter receptacles, bike racks, bollards, planters, tables and more. Carefully integrated designs and innovative use of materials and technology embody our commitment to produce durable, strong, functional, attractive and comfortable site furniture. We have been in business since 1962 and our products can be found in more than twenty other countries.
We are looking for a talented Customer Service Representative. The successful candidate will work together with the Corporate Business Development and Market Research team and other staff members to grow existing customer base, create new customer base and meet or exceed sales expectations while increasing customer satisfaction.
· Answer customers' questions about products, prices, availability, and product uses
· Work with new and existing customers to discuss their needs, and to explain how these needs could be met by specific products
· Quote prices and other bid specifications
· Inform customers of estimated delivery schedules, warranties, or other information pertaining to purchased products
· Collaborate with colleagues to exchange information such as business development strategies and marketing information
· Follow up on orders and quotes
· Other duties as assigned
Education & Experience:
Apply Online: https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=9559161
Excellent Benefit Plan Offered Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V