To accomplish our company goals we are looking to add a Customer Service Representative to join our sales team in our Las Vegas, NV office.
Interact with internal and external customers on a daily basis. Communicate corporate information to customers and process information to satisfy all customer requests. Project a professional attitude at all times and multi task effectively.
Key Job Elements:
• Answer incoming phone calls and respond appropriately
• Convert calls into sales and/or price quotes.
• Identify, research, and resolve customer issues using resources at hand.
• Sell product from incoming phone calls.
• Process customer orders from phone calls, emails, fax, or the internet.
• Provide customers with product and service information.
• Transfer customer calls to appropriate staff.
• Project a positive attitude when dealing with customers and co-workers.
• Follow up on customer inquiries not immediately resolved.
• Research billing issues, invoice requests, or misapplied payments.
• Recognize, document, and alert the supervisor of trends in customer calls.
• Maintain viable information in computer system with regards to customer information.
• Recommend departmental process improvements.
• Other occasional responsibilities may be instituted.
• Monday - Friday, 8:00AM - 5:00PM.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Professional verbal and written communication skills and the ability to type proficiently.
• Highly computer literate with the ability to learn the implemented software applications.
• College degree in business or related field.
• 1-3 years of business office experience.