Get new similar jobs by email for
Customer Service Representativ...
OPTRONICS INTERNATIONAL, LLC(www.optronicsinc.com) is one of the premier manufacturers and suppliers of vehicular lighting products and accessories in the world. We offer outstanding career opportunities. For our team in Muskogee, OK, we are currently seeking a Customer Service Representative.
The Customer Service Representative position is a multi-faceted role in an office environment. Key responsibilities include general account management and providing excellent customer service and support to all Optronics partners on each interaction. The Customer Service Representative will receive, investigate, and respond to all customer inquiries regarding shipments, products, and complaints timely, completely and accurately by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
· Answer all inbound calls, faxes and email in a professional manner and effectively troubleshoot challenges to provide balanced resolutions
· Other duties as assigned
Key Qualifications include:
· Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; three years related industry experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Customer service experience with an independent sales rep force, as well as international customer service preferred
· Excellent time management skills; the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (friendly, courteous and helpful)
· Ability to accurately calculate figures and amounts accurately; presents numerical data effectively
· Ability to write clearly and informatively; edits work for spelling and grammar; able to read and interpret written information
· Ability to research customer inquiries
· Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; responds promptly to customer needs; solicits customer feedback to improve service
· Contributes to building a positive team spirit; supports everyone’s efforts to succeed
· Microsoft Word, Excel and 10 key data entry skills
This incumbent will work in an office environment with moderate to moderate noise levels.
We offer a competitive compensation program for this full time position. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability insurances, Flexible Spending Accounts (Health and Dependent Care), 401k Plan, and Paid Vacation, Sick Time, and Holidays.
Email your resume to HR@OPTRONICSINC.COM. We look forward to receiving your application!
Optronics International, LLC, is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V