Get new similar jobs by email for
Customer Service Representativ...
March 12, 2014
ULTRA Scientific, a Rhode Island analytical chemical solutions manufacturer, has an opening for a Customer Service Representative
Primary responsibilities will include:
1. Process customer’s requests for quotations, product information, orders, pricing and availability received by telephone, fax, EDI and/or email.
2. Communicate pertinent order/product information to customers.
3. Create quotations or Proforma invoices.
4. Review written purchase orders and contracts to ensure compliance with terms and conditions, price consistency, correct item numbers, descriptions and shipping terms.
5. Interacting with ERP business software for account management
6. Prepare commercial invoices and shipping documents, such as international airway bills.
Ideal Qualifications Include:
1. Proficiency in Microsoft Office
2. Experience with International shipping and order processing
3. Experience with ERP or other business management software programs
4. Familiarity with Export Compliance
5. Organized and task oriented
6. Professional, well-spoken and well-written.
7. Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent.
8. Ability to think logically and sequentially, follow direction/procedures and learn new software quickly and independently.
Please submit cover letter and resume to Hiring@ultrasci.com
Founded in 1976, ULTRA Scientific is a privately held chemical solutions manufacturer of certified reference materials, QC standards, reagents and other laboratory solutions. ULTRA meets the needs of laboratory professionals in environmental, food and beverage, industrial, pharmaceutical, and life science laboratories by offering an extensive catalog listing of chemical standards and the flexibility to meet custom solution needs. ULTRA is ISO 9001 registered, operates a Quality Control Laboratory accredited to ISO 17025, and is ISO Guide 34 accredited as a Reference Material Producer for the manufacture of Certified Reference Materials.
ULTRA Scientific is an Equal Opportunity Employer.