Get new similar jobs by email for
Customer Service Representativ...
Tax Season / Call Center Support Representative
A large financial institution in the area is currently hiring for customer service and call center support. We are looking for professional candidates with flexible schedules. The opportunities are located in fast paced environments such as call centers.
*Professionalism and confidentiality is an absolute must*
*Must be highly professional in demeanor, attire and communication skills*
*Someone who is polished, shows initiative, works well individually and with a team*
*Someone who is willing to go the extra mile to exceed client expectations*
*Candidates need to feel comfortable working quickly and multi-tasking*
Great opportunity to “get your foot in the door" at one of the largest financial institutions in the world!
· Provide frontline call support for external/internal financial clients for calls related to tax reporting. There is heavy inbound phone volume with considerable research in a call center environment. The individual should demonstrate excellent customer service skills with a strong attention to detail. The individual will be dealing with Financial Advisors and high net worth individuals on a daily basis. They should have a professional demeanor and be able to maintain a stringent call center schedule. Full training will be provided.
· Call center hours of operation are from 8:00 to 6:30 PM (Shifts can vary and assigned by management)
· This is a high call volume environment (On average 80 to 120 calls a day depending on the tax year)
· Business casual attire is acceptable if you are unsure it is better to dress in business attire (no jeans, sneakers, open toed shoes or revealing clothing)
· Possible OT will be required during high call volume days.
Hours: Must be flexible between 8:00 am and 6:30 pm
· Prior financial services experience a plus.
· Everyone will go through an extensive and detailed training program lasting 2-3 weeks
· It is expected that talent will be on time and arrive 10 minutes prior to their shift to ensure they are ready to take phone calls.
· Call outs should be kept to a minimum