Get new similar jobs by email for
Customer Service Representativ...
Responsibilities About Verizon Wireless
We believe in the power of technology to solve just about anything. And we've put our sharpest minds to the task. Whatever your passion and expertise, when you join VZW, you'll find a sales team determined to change the world and empower our customers to do the same!. You'll tackle challenges that will continually spark your intellect, fuel your passion and drive your professional growth. And we'll provide you with robust training opportunities and outstanding benefits. So you're always supported to realize your goals.
Join us, and create an inspiring career with the company that meets every day with one question: "What do we want to build next?"
As a Verizon Wireless Experience Specialist, you'll use your excellent customer service and communication skills to create powerful in-store experiences for our customers. You'll not only introduce our customers to Verizon Wireless and showcase our technologies – you'll fuel customer loyalty by empowering them with technical knowledge that can improve the way they live, work and play.
As a confident, professional individual with a rich understanding of VZW technology and services, you will:
• Deliver the ultimate Verizon Wireless customer experience in our retail stores
• Create a welcoming and exciting store environment
• Introduce customers to the store, direct customer traffic and promote store exploration
• Ensure customers’ needs are met in a timely manner
• Quickly and completely resolve customer issues
• Deliver the ultimate one-on-one coaching experience to customers as you demonstrate product and accessory functionality
• Facilitate wireless workshops where you will work with groups of customers to demonstrate and educate them on a variety of technology solutions, including the latest and greatest smartphones, tablets and smart accessories
• Sell solutions and process customer transactions
• Contribute to the overall health and performance of your retail store by supporting daily business operations, including selling technology solutions, stocking inventory, and processing customer transactions when needed
• Ensure that all interactive displays are operational
About Verizon Wireless
Are you a good fit for the Experience Specialist role? A 2-year degree or at least 1year of relevant work experience is required for this position. Full time positions also require flexible schedule availability including evenings and weekends (may differ for Part Time positions). A four-year degree is strongly preferred.
Additionally, the following skills and attributes will be integral to your success:
• Excellent communication skills
• Comfortable presenting to small and large groups
• Passionate about teaching others
• Passionate about technology
• Motivated to learn
• Comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Exceptional relationship-building skills
• Professionalism and poise
Equal Employment Opportunity