Get new similar jobs by email for
Customer Service Representativ...
Ready to pursue a career as a technical sales professional serving global industry?
Do you thrive on helping customers in a fast-paced environment?
Customer Service Representative
Pannier specializes in industrial marking equipment for the global metals, automotive, and building products industries. Our solutions range from simple hand-held marking tools to automated coding systems for integration into sophisticated, high-speed manufacturing facilities.
Customer Service Representatives are responsible for providing an exemplary level of service to Pannier’s customers and sales representatives in in the assigned product lines. Responsibilities include order entry and shipment processing, providing samples and quotations, and acting as a liaison within the company to resolve customer issues. We’re looking for team members with a strong work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit to play a pivotal role in the company’s growth.
Candidates demonstrating exceptional sales skills will have the opportunity to advance to other roles in the inside sales or field sales teams.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Respond to calls and inquiries from customers and international sales representatives in a timely and professional fashion, ensuring their needs are met promptly and thoroughly.
• Provide product pricing and availability using ERP system.
• Process customer orders in ERP system, transmit order confirmations, and provide order shipping and tracking information.
• Work with shipping department, accounting department, and freight forwarding companies to coordinate export shipments.
• Interact with production, purchasing, and shipping departments to ensure accuracy and on-time delivery of customer orders.
• Assist in generating new sales by providing technical product information, samples, and formal quotations for Pannier equipment and supplies.
• Enter and maintain detailed electronic records of customers, prospects, and related transactions in CRM system.
• Escalate sensitive customer correspondence or issues to supervisor or the Director of Sales as appropriate.
• Acquire and maintain product knowledge by attending product training to understand customer requests and recommend appropriate products and solutions.
Desired Skills and Experience
• Associate degree required; bachelor’sdegree preferred
• Minimum two years of sales or customer service experience; technical or international sales experience a plus
• Excellent organizational skills with close attention to detail
• Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, prioritize workload, and work independently
• Ability to handle stressful situations with composure and professionalism
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Comfortable communicating with customers and prospects in different countries, being sensitive to different languages and cultures
• Ability to calculate figures and amounts
• Ability to read and interpret technical documents such as equipment operation manuals
• Proficiency in using typical desktop software programs such as Word, Outlook, and Excel
• Proficiency in using internet browsers to research prospects and customers
• Ability to learn new ERP and CRM programs to manage daily work
Health Insurance, Life & Disability Insurance, 401(k)