Get new similar jobs by email for
Customer Service Representativ...
Provide exceptional customer sales and service support to all external and internal customers for all product lines, managing all activities necessary to meet customer requirements from order entry though to delivery.
Strong customer focus and follow through with attention to detail required. Excellent communication skills and telephone etiquette.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Possess working knowledge and experience in all aspects of the Customer Service Department with the emphasis on specializing in domestic matters.
· Develop and maintain customer relationships.
· Handle all facets of assigned customers, including:
· Inbound customer calls to quickly assess and resolve customer issues.
· Enter, edit and delete orders in system.
· Monitor expected delivery dates and communicate proactively with customers on ship dates and any anticipated delay to ensure customer satisfaction.
· Investigate and resolve customer problems with product or delivery in a timely manner.
· Enter customer complaints into database and monitor to resolution.
· Process quotations in coordination with the pricing coordinator.
· Input sample requests by customers, as required.
· Research invoice issues.
· Process customer requests for literature.
· Maintain customer profile.
· Assist in department by applying problem solving and troubleshooting techniques.
· Represent Customer Service Manager, as needed, in meetings and/or on committees as assigned.
· Communicate requirements effectively with other internal departments, acting as customer representative.
· Maintain work area in clean and safe condition.
· Observes all safety rules and regulations and performs job in a safe manner.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Associates degree with 2 to 6years related practical experience. Experience in manufacturing favorable. Experience with SAP/R3 preferred. Proficient knowledge of Microsoft suite.
WORK ENVIRONMENT / CONDITIONS / PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
Work will take place in an office environment. Employee may be required to work weekends, holidays and be on-call on occasion. The employee may encounter controlled air conditions with frequent air changes, environmental exposure.
These are considered essential duties and are illustrative of those job tasks, which are fundamental. Employees may be required to perform additional related duties as may be assigned by management. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.