PART TIME: M-F 5-10, Sat 9-6, 25 to 30 hours per week
Fast Growing Vitamin & Dietary Supplement Company, looking for multiple Part Time Customer Service Representatives.
Work for the Customer Service Department answering customer calls, reviewing and managing sales order queues, preparing mailings and other service activities. Additionally, the position will be staffing the factory outlet store, stocking shelves, assisting customers and handling purchase transactions along with some general housekeeping. Maintain safe and productive work practices. Assure compliance with all processes and procedures. Assure safe and accurate management and storage of all materials and equipment.
Customer Service Representative Job Duties:
· Answers customer calls concerning sales, products, problems, and billing
· May be required to work in one or multiple queues/skill sets over various customer contact channels
· Uses web based system to process orders and complaints/requests.
· Releases problem orders from hold queue, fail queue, back-order queue etc. between phone calls
· Answers customer emails between phone calls
· Retrieve messages and complete customer call backs
· Various other customer service duties assigned by management
· Prior customer service or phone skills a plus
· Must be able to navigate websites
· General computer skills a must
· Good phone etiquette
· Flexible schedule a plus
· Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) a plus