Get new similar jobs by email for
Customer Service Representativ...
Customer Service Representative
Salt Lake Valve & Fitting an authorized sales and service center for Swagelok® is looking for a customer service representative to; process orders and quotes via fax, phone, and email from customers and outside sales team, staff Will Call counter, perform additional routine maintenance, provide technical product support for customers when needed, and assist in warehouse functions when necessary. Customer Service Representatives are expected to learn product details and how they tie into customers’ applications, internal computer-based ordering system, and other critical information as it develops in an evolving industry.
• Natural aptitude for technical and mechanical applications
• Excellent face-to-face, email, and telephone etiquette
• Attention to detail
• Good keyboarding skills (>35 wpm preferred)
• Good working knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook and basic web browsers
• Good organizational skills
• Multi-tasking ability
• must be a team player
• Willing to learn and adapt to new change
• Excellent punctuality and attendance
• Time management skills
• Ability to set and attain goals
• Ability to lift and move packages up to 50lbs. with and without hand truck assistance
• Knowledge of valves, fittings and hoses a plus
Working hours are 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Friday with a one hour lunch break.
Paid training provided for full-time employees. CSRs are compensated by fixed salary, rate negotiable.
• Medical, Dental & Vision Plan
• 401k with company match
• Paid Vacations & Holidays