Get new similar jobs by email for
Customer Service Representativ...
Member Services Team Leader
Providesupport to members, their family members, providers, and member servicing business partners in connection with one or more of WellNet’s health plans.
· Answer member/provider 800 number for the firm
· Resolve member/provider service issues
· Escalate issues to management and/or service partners when appropriate and manage through to resolution
· Support member eligibility maintenance, including enrollments/terminations, etc.
· Support new group implementation and member material distribution
· Previous experience in a call center strongly preferred
· Excellent phone and customer service skills
· Has a strong sense of professionalism and personal accountability
· Exhibits strong problem solving skills and ability to work autonomously
· Ability to multi-task and complete projects of varying complexity on a daily basis
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and ability to type 35+ words per minute
· Strong work ethic and attention to detail
· College degree is desired, but not required
· Experience in healthcare industry a plus