ANH Refractories is currently seeking energetic and analytical individuals to coordinate the order management process for major Steel producers world-wide.
- Interface and assist ANH salesmen in monitoring and coordinating all aspects of the order management process
- Provide formal bill of material quotations
- Review and accept customer purchase orders
- Order entry
- Locate available inventory and/or coordinate order production
- Organize outside purchases or fabrication of goods
- Monitor order shipments and coordinate on-time delivery
- Aid in billing and managing inventoried consignment levels
- Process credit memos
- Review quotes for accuracy and input from cross functional departments. With consultation from Sales, Demand Planning and Marketing departments determine shipping and availability timelines and submit new item request through Master Data. Establish pricing, follow up with Sales for any questions/clarifications, apply additional costing for molds, QA freight etc… and complete necessary forms to issue quotes to customer.
- Review Customer PO for accuracy, contacting functional departments for discrepancies, and if necessary issue and follow-up on letters of credit, validate shipping methods and activate new items in Master Data.
- Process shipping including entry of data into proper systems (EB2, I-purchase, Excel), review promise dates and initiate substitutions if necessary, generate invoices, acknowledgements to customer and notifications to receivables.
- Process invoice and shipping notices upon order shipment and initiate any required Monetary Disputes forms relating to customer returns, deductions, complaints, etc.
- BS or BA degree in business or marketing preferred or equivalent business experience
- Excellent analytical, multi-tasking, and communications skills
- Experience in Enterprise system (such as SAP) is a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications