AIB is currently seeking a Customer Service Representative who will serve as the primary software support contact for our customers.
Primary responsibilities of the Customer Service Representative are:
- The accountability for overall customer satisfaction through AIB’s product lifecycle by providing excellent customer service.
- Act as their account’s liaison for feature requests, improvements, and bugs; and ensure timely delivery and/or fixing of their accounts issues.
- Will build and maintain ongoing relationships with clients to encourage new and repeat business opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Highly motivated and goal oriented
- Technical competence (understand software, hardware, web, networks, etc.)
- Proven excellence in written and oral communication
- Ability to work well within a team environment, creatively solve problems, carry a strong business sense, and perform with minimal direction.
Job hours are 8AM to 5PM M-F.