- Answer high volume of incoming calls pertaining to all company inquires.
- Documenting referrals and updating parties involved from calls received
- Maneuvering through the company database while completing all phone calls and requests.
- Intake of initial referrals by obtaining all pertinent claim information and special instructions for scheduling.
- Input new referrals submitted to us by fax, email and ones submitted via our website.
- Communicating and fulfilling requests for Adjusters and Case Mangers.
- Providing and maintaining excellent customer service internally and externally
- Scheduling patient appointments within 48 hours of referral
- Manage client information
- Updating patient files
· High school diploma required- higher education preferred
· 1-2 years experience in an Administrative, Clerical or Customer Service role
· Understanding of medical terminology from past work experience, passed an Human Anatomy class or medical schooling is perferred, but not required.
· At least one year of prior Customer Service experience preferred
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent organizational, time management, and multitasking skills
· Ability to self direct
· Able to work independently
· Detail oriented
· Computer knowledge: Microsoft Word; Outlook E-mail; Excel & PowerPoint
· Ability to communicate effectively with customers
· Basic understanding of workers compensation
· Able to make informed decisions independently
· Web browser knowledge
· Excellent multi-tasking ability
· Professional email demeanor