Do you excel in building relationships and problem solving?
Do you thrive in a high performance, goal-driven culture that emphasizes empowerment, development, quality, and execution?
If so, then Cydcor is for you!
As a key member of our team, our Campaign Management Specialists are:
- Reviewing and coordinating all data sources from our external sales teams and clients
- Integrating and reconciling data into our internal systems
- Reporting sales numbers and results to stakeholders
- Creating performance reports which our executive team uses to effectively drive results for Cydcor, our clients, and sales offices
As one of the largest departments in Cydcor, there are opportunities for growth for team members who are curious, have a student mentality, and never settle for the status quo.
What does it take to succeed at Cydcor?
We’re not just looking for anyone to fill our open positions – we’re looking for the cream of the crop!
Successful team members at Cydcor:
- Are ambitious and curious, with a drive to constantly learn and grow
- Can see the big picture and want more for themselves long term
- Are intelligent –we want people who can figure things out
- Have strong character and incredible integrity
Cydcor is consistently ranked as one of the Best Places to Work in Los Angeles County. Here are some other reasons:
- Fun & innovative corporate culture
- Vacation, sick, and holiday benefits
- Personal & professional development
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401k plan benefits
- Philanthropic culture- giving back to the community and the world through volunteering, Operation Smile, and more!
What does our ideal candidate possess?
- Strong oral, written, and presentation skills
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize multiple tasks, and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills with the proven ability to work with all levels of an organization
- Excels as a team player supporting collaborative solutions that tackle the issues.
- Maintains a positive and professional attitude at all times and has the ability to work with a rich mix of individuals that are all capable of contributing different opinions and perspectives.
- Experience in project & process management.
- A four year degree
Candidates with accounting and finance backgrounds are encouraged to apply
Apply today if you’re up to the challenge of being a part of the Cydcor team!