Get new similar jobs by email for
Database Programmer / Analyst
About the Company:
Health Systems International, LLC (HSI) is a fast paced, innovative technology company ranked among the nation’s fastest growing healthcare companies by Inc 500. We provides solutions to health care payors in multiple markets throughout the world and connect clients to the lowest possible cost of care utilizing advanced technology, customized solutions, exclusive offerings, and personalized service to drive optimal savings and reduce administrative demands.
We offer competitive market salaries and a desirable benefit package including medical, dental, prescription drug, vision, life, 401(k), and paid time off.
Health Systems International is seeking highly motivated professionals interested in working in a challenging, highly technical and collaborative environment. You will work with a team to architect, design, and support application development and complex SQL environments. This includes the development of database objects and structures for data storage, retrieval, and reporting according to product specifications and timeliness. Candidates should be confident with coding, testing, debugging, and documenting.
Essential Duties and Qualifications:
· 5+ years hand-on experience with programming in MS SQL Server 2005 and 2012 environments
· Strong experience with writing/debugging structured query language with complex joins
· Strong experience with Stored Procedure, Function, and View creation
· Experience with SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
· Work with the team on the development of new business intelligence applications
· Create and enforce database development and operational standards including ER modeling.
· Analyze code for problem resolution and performance optimization and tuning
· Strong attention to detail
· Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects with competing timeliness
· Critical/strategic thinking and problem solving
· Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
· Ability to remain focused in a fast-paced environment
· Capacity to document processes and procedures