- A bachelor degree, preferably in business or retail marketing, or equivalent work experience is required.
- Possess at least 3 years experience as a coatings or building products sales representative.
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication, negotiating and presentation skills are necessary.
- Significant travel is required. Occasional weekend, evenings and overnight stays will also be expected.
- Must possess a valid Driver's License and have maintained a motor vehicle record within acceptable limits as prescribed by PPG
Candidates must be authorized to work permanently in the United States.
We would like to thank candidates who submit their interest for this position. Due to the volume of resumes that we receive, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
PPG prides itself on the quality of its employees and as such, candidates who receive a job offer will be required to successfully pass a hair drug/toxins test and a background check.
PPG Industries, Inc. offers an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an environment for continuous learning, and embraces the ideas and diversity of others. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected status. PPG is an Equal Opportunity Employer.