Get new similar jobs by email for
Job Title: Demandware Architect
Job Location: Baltimore, MD
About the position and responsibilities:
• 12+ years of experience in implementing eCommerce projects using Demandware & J2EE technologies.
• Strong knowledge of Demandware and J2EE technologies is a must.
• 7+ years of experience in design,development & implementation using Demandware eCommerce platform.
• Atleast 5+ years of experience in data modelling and architecting a Demandware solution.
• 9+ years of experience in design, development & implementation of project using Java, spring and J2EE technologies.
• Strong functional knowledge of eCommerce domain.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Desired knowledge of webservices.
• Proactively identifying and addressing project risks and preventing them from turning into critical issues.
• Building deep and meaningful relationships with clients by delivering high quality work products and deliverables.
• Experience in working with & managing Agile projects is mandatory.
• Experience with working closely with onsite customer is desired.
• Proven ability to work with multiple teams and drive successful initiatives.
Must have a Bachelor’s degree
Must have a stable career background
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format to email@example.com. Please refer job title when responding to this ad.
IGATE is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please visit http://www.igate.com to know more about our Company.