Get new similar jobs by email for
Design Engineer, Product Devel...
Design Engineer, Product Development, Solidworks, Job #4083, Cleveland, Ohio
Our client is currently seeking a Design Engineer with Solidworks experience to assist in the Product Development and design of medical devices.
· Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related field
· 3-5 years' engineering and design experience utilizing Solidworks
· Understanding of medical device regulatory, document and quality control issues
· Fluent in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Minimal travel-tradeshows, etc.
· Design, coordinate, and direct activities related to the development of company's medical devices and accessories.
· Develop technical knowledge in areas like materials, plastics, molding, welding and component assembly. This is to support the technical needs of the organization.
· Present project updates to both technical and non-technical audiences.
· Create and drive a design solution and all associated support documentation according to internal compliance.
· Reduce time between project initiation and product release.
· Ensure accurate determination of product requirements, understanding of clinical procedures, consultation with clinical and product management, brainstorming and design reviews
Must reference Design Engineer Job #4083 when applying to this position and email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the large amount of resumes we expect to receive only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We will retain all other resumes for any applicable future job opportunities.
Integrity Technical Services, Inc. does not charge a fee for finding anyone a job.
Integrity Technical Services, Inc.
14 Whitehall Drive Suite 102
Akron, Ohio 44278
Toll Free: 1-888-262-3226
Akron: 330-633-6500 Cleveland: 440-257-3232
Website: www.integrityjobs.com (To view all of our open positions please visit our website.)
Integrity Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer